This policy was last updated on 12/20/2019.
Please refer to your End User License Agreement for any provisions relating to the information you provide about your customers, suppliers, service providers and other data that is otherwise uploaded or provided through the use of the Services or Products by you or on your behalf (“Company Data”).
What Information We Collect
Information Collected About You
You may provide us with certain information in connection with a transaction or in your interactions with our websites. We collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone or fax number
- Email address
- User name and log-in credentials
- For Sole Proprietors VAT registration number or Tax ID
- Company registration number
- Bank account number
- Bank sort number
- Credit and debit card number
Information Automatically Collected About You
- Entegral may collect certain information automatically through the Site, Services, and Software Products, such as:
- Browser information and information about your computer set up (such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type, screen resolution, operating system version and Internet browser type and version)
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other similar technologies
- IP Addresses (that is, the number that your internet service provider assigns to the computer that you are using) and other log information (such as the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited)
- Information about your use of the Software Products
Information Collected From Third-Parties
In addition to the information described above, Entegral may collect information about you from other sources, including:
- Your employer
- Data brokers who provide information to assist us to better communicate our products and services, including email acquisition services, data hygiene services, and market research partners and platforms.
What Cookies We Use
- To provide you with the service you have requested. We use these cookies to enable you to move around our sites and apps and to use their features - for example, to provide secure login.
- To analyze and improve your browsing experience. We use these cookies to analyze site usage so we can measure and improve performance - for example, to make sure the website looks consistent, to gather statistics about its use and to know if you use features of our site. They also allow our sites to remember choices you make (such as your user name or the region you are in) and to provide you with enhanced and more personalized features. Some newer web browsers incorporate "Do Not Track" features. Our websites may not currently respond to "Do Not Track" requests or headers from these browsers. To learn more about your options for not having this information used by certain service providers, visit our Cookie Consent Tool. Opting out of thi s practice does not opt you out of being served advertising - you will continue to receive generic ads.
Our websites and online marketing are not directed to, and Entegral does not knowingly collect personal information from, children under the age of 18 or your country's age of minority. If you nevertheless believe that your child has provided us with their personal information and you need to let us know to delete it, please contact Entegral in accordance with the “Contacting Entegral” section below.
How We Use Information About You
We use the information we collect from you or about you to provide you with our services and for the following purposes:
Where it is necessary for us to enter into a contract with you and provide services to you for the duration of the contract, including
- To send you important information regarding the Site, Services or Software Products, changes to Entegral terms and conditions or policies and/or other administrative information.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you email alerts.
- To provide products and services you request, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
- To provide the functionality of the services and products requested.
Where necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, including
- To share information with government and regulatory authorities when required by law or in response to legal process, obligation, or request.
Where you have given consent, including
- To combine your name with your geographical location so that we can provide you with better targeted and personalized marketing
- To send you marketing communications and other information that we believe may be of interest to you, including information about trade shows.
- To personalize your experience on the Site by presenting products and offers tailored to you
- To facilitate satisfaction surveys or user survey requests
Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests, as listed below, and where our interests are not overridden by your data protection rights, including:
- To enable Entegral business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, researching and developing new products and services, enhancing the Site, improving the Services and Software Products, developing marketing events, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of Entegral promotional campaigns.
- To permit you to register and participate in technology forums and other events with Entegral.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We retain your personal information for as long as we need to fulfill our business purposes, which is not to exceed 10 years.
Who We Share Information With
Our Service Providers
Your personal information may also be shared with government authorities as outlined above.
Sale, Merger or Change in Control
Your information may also be transferred to another company in the event of a transfer, change of ownership, reorganization or assignment of all or part of Entegral’s businesses or assets. This will occur if the parties have entered into an agreement under which the collection, use and disclosure of the information is limited to those purposes of the business transaction, including a determination whether or not to proceed with the business transaction. You will be notified via email or prominent notice on our websites for thirty (30) days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information or as otherwise may be required or permitted by law.
We may post customer testimonials on our websites which may contain personal information. We use a third-party provider to manage this process. This provider is responsible for obtaining your consent as necessary, removing content upon your request and answering any questions you may have.
Global Data Transfers and Processing
In order for us to operate and provide you services globally, the information you provide us or that we collect may be transferred or accessed by entities around the world, including:
- Administrative and Technical Support Based in the United States: Entegral maintains some of its global information systems in the United States. If you provide us, or if we collect personal information about you, outside the United States, we will transfer your personal information to the United States.
When we transfer your personal information and process it in the United States, we do so in accordance with U.K.- and European Commission-approved standard contractual clauses.
- Third Party Service Providers: We utilize third party service providers who are located outside of the European Economic Area, such as call center support, and IT providers. When we transfer your personal information to our third-party service providers who are located outside the EEA, we use European Commission-approved standard contractual clauses.
European Economic Area, United Kingdom, & Switzerland
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom, or Switzerland, you have the right to:
- Access your personal information, rectify it, restrict or object to its processing, or request its deletion
- Receive the personal information you provided to us to transmit it to another company
- Withdraw any consent provided; andWhere applicable, lodge a complaint with your supervisory authority.
If you are a resident of Canada, you have the right to:
- Access your personal information and rectify it
- Withdraw any consent provided
- Where applicable, lodge a complaint with your supervisory authority
Exercising Your Rights
You may exercise any applicable rights described above by accessing our Global Privacy Portal on our Contact Us page. If you wish to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in Europe you may contact the necessary supervisory authority. In Canada you may contact the Privacy Commissioner of Canada by visiting https://www.priv.gc.ca/cu-cn/index_e.asp or at Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada, 30 Victoria Street, Gatineau, Quebec, K1A 1H3.
We may require additional information from you to verify your identity and residence before we can process your request. We also reserve the right not to restrict access to your information or to limit your rights (e.g., if such disclosure is prohibited by law or if the rights of another individual might be violated). In some instances, this may mean that we are able to retain your personal information even if you withdraw your consent.
You have the right to object to direct marketing. You will be able to opt out of direct marketing communications from Entegral by following the instructions in each communication you receive. You may also contact Entegral in accordance with the “Contacting Entegral” section below.
You can opt out of display ads you see on non-Entegral sites by clicking on ad choices icon in the ad or through the privacy settings on the site.
Changes to this Policy